Clinics & Services
All practices are contracted to provide “essential services”, that is basic treatment of ill people. We also provide the following “additional services”:
- Child health surveillance.
- Contraceptive services. Specialist services such as IUCD insertion are available at the local Family Planning Clinics.
- Maternity services in the ante-natal and post-natal period, together with the community midwives
- Cervical smears
- Freezing of warts and other small skin lesions
We also hold contracts with Lanarkshire Health Board for the following “enhanced services”:
- Regular monitoring by blood test for patients on rheumatology medication.